ExxonMobil is one of the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas companies. Exxon Mobil Corporation is committed to being the world’s premier petroleum and chemical manufacturing company. To that end, we must continuously achieve superior financial and operating results while adhering to high ethical standards.
ExxonMobil’s business in Nigeria is conducted through individual operating companies. These include: Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited Mobil Oil Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme.
Graduate Internship (Medical Science) – Nursing
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Akwa-Ibom, Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Nigeria
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
The Apprentice Program
- This program offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
- Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Applicants to this program must be Nigerians with Degrees in Nursing.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) after 2020 year.
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
- Must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and current Practicing Nursing license.
Deadline: Not Specified
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below