Due to the prevailing economic realities , the cost, affordability and financing of Tertiary education in Nigeria has garnered growing concerns. With the average cost of public universities in Nigeria at $125-$500 per year, and the average cost of private institutions at $2700 annually, affording and financing tertiary education has become a fundamental challenge for the Nigeria student.
PressPayNg a forward thinking and problem solving organization has creatively mobilize resources for sustainable funding of tertiary education in Nigeria and flatten he curve of tertiary education dropout rate in Nigeria called the PressPayNg Education Savings/Loans.
The PressPayNg Education Savings/Loans is one of the PressPayNg legs designed to help Students commence a savings plan of the other 50% of your Tuition by following 10 simple Steps.
10 Steps to Commence Education Savings/Loans:
- Download the PressPayNg App from the Android or iOS playstore.
- Register on the App
- We carryout the Know Your Customer(KYC) process and verify your application information.
- We credit you 50% tuition loan
- Commence a savings plan of the other 50% of your tuition(Savings Plan 1– 1month Savings for the 50% of your tuition; Savings Plan 2– 2months Savings for the 50% of your tuition; Savings Plan 3– 3months Savings for the 50% of your tuition).
- PressPayNg will aggregate our 50% and your 50% at the end of your savings plan.
- We credit your school directly with the tuition.
- You have 1-month moratorium to pay your loan.
- You commence a 3month repayment plan for the 50% tuition loan (plus interest) from PressPayNg.
- With good credit score, you can access this co-funding plan every academic year.
Onboard the PressPayNg App today and enjoy PressPayNg Education Savings/Loans and several other exciting offers.