Enjoy a Unique experience of internship in Europe. Apply for the Erasmus Mundus Internships 2023. The applications are open and all international students can apply for the Erasmus Internship program 2022-2023. The Erasmus Supports Internships at Bachelor and Masters level and doctoral candidates. IELTS is not required for internships offered by Erasmus Mundus. Erasmus Mundus Internship is an opportunity to complete your internship in any European country.
There is one condition, an Erasmus internship must be in your related field of education. Students are not required to pay any application fee for the Erasmus Mundus program. Along with the Internship, you can also apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023-24. The good thing is that during Erasmus Scholarship students can work as an Erasmus Intern too.
Benefits of Erasmus Mundus Internships 2023
Working abroad is truly a unique experience. Some of the great benefits of doing an internship with Erasmus are as follows:
- The Erasmsus Mundus will give you a monthly allowance.
- The Program will give you the Travel allowance and accommodation allowance in another host country.
- Most of the Internships didn’t require any past work experience.
Internships for and Internship Location:
The Erasmus Internship is available in any European country. You have to select an internship that is related to your field of studies.
These Erasmus Mundus Internship Program will provide you with training in your related field of study interest and the opportunity to work with a new nation.
- Business Studies and/or Management Science
- Communication and Information Sciences
- Languages and Philological Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Art and Design
- Engineering and/or Technology
- Education and/or Teacher Training
- Mathematics and/or Informatics
- Natural Sciences
- Architecture and/or Urban and Regional Planning
- Medical Sciences
- Agriculture Sciences
- Geography and/or Geology
- 3 Months
- 6 Months
- 4 Months
- 2 Months
- 5 Months
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 10 Months
- 7 Months
- To apply for the Erasmus Mundus internship, it is important to be graduated from higher education institute.
- Applicants must have a degree in the relevant discipline.
How to Apply for the Erasmus Mundus Internship Program
- The first thing is first. All the applicants must apply online.
- Step 2: Visit the Erasmus Interns site at https://erasmusintern.org/
- Step 3: Click on the “Internships“
- Step 4: Use the Filter in the left bar and select Degree, Internship Fields, Level, Duration.
- Step 5: Enjoy Happy applying for the Erasmus Internship.