The University of Leicester is offering the Distance Learning Merit Scholarships to suitably qualified international applicants who are interested to pursue their studies at the Institution.
The awards available are:
- MA: £800
- PGDip: £500
- PGCert: £300
Number of Awards:
- You must be starting your course in the 2022/23 academic year.
- Your written and spoken English must be good enough for you to fully understand, and benefit from, your degree course.
- You must already have a UK first class honors degree or a degree that is equivalent to a UK first class honors degree.
You have to take admission with a MA, PGDip, and PGCert degree at the university. There is no need to apply separately for this scholarship.
You will need to provide the following documents in support of your application:
- Academic qualifications and transcripts
- Personal statement/research proposal
- Two completed references (one must be academic) OR names and contact details of two people from whom we can request references (one must be an academic referee).
#EduSAVINGS #EduLOANS #EduSURE #INTERNSHIP #SCHOLARSHIP #EduHEALTHMAINTAINANCE #ENTERPRENUERSHIP