Get your PhD degree in Australia! Applications are exclusively open for PhD Scholarships in Data-Driven IoT Security to high-potential overseas students at RMIT University.
The successful applicant will conduct research to design and develop novel machine/deep learning-based trust technologies for securing IoT services/devices.
Application Deadline: The application will be closed when the right PhD candidates are selected.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: $31,106 per annum
Number of Awards: 1
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Data-Driven IoT Security.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants with research experience in IoT, security, and/or machine learning are preferred.
How to Apply:
Students must log in to the online application Portal and complete their admission application.
- To apply, please submit the following documents to Dr. Hai Dong (email@example.com).
- Expressions of interest should contain the following information:
- A one-page cover letter briefly outlining your interest in the project
- Evidence of research ability: A digital copy of a Master’s or Honours’ thesis; and a digital copy of academic transcripts
- A detailed CV clearly outlining your experience in developing distributed systems/applications; also important to list any publications, awards, and relevant professional experience.
Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Master by Research degree, or a Master by Coursework degree with a significant research component graded as high distinction or equivalent, or an Honours degree achieving first class honors in Computer Science.
Language Requirement: International applicants must also meet the minimum English Language Requirements.