2022 World Trade Organization (WTO) Postgraduate Internship Program
Applications are open for the World Trade Organization (WTO) Internship for post-graduate students from developing countries.
WTO Internship Programme provides an opportunity for post-graduate students from WTO member and observer countries to gain valuable experience from working at the WTO.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
- Host: World Trade Organization (WTO)
- Category: Internships
- Eligible Countries: All Developing Countries
- Reward: $60 daily allowance | Training | Mentorship | Medical health insurance
- Deadline: Not Specified
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Assignments given to interns are intended to enhance the individual’s understanding of the WTO and of trade policy more generally.
However, internships include opportunities in other specialist areas, such as finance, human resources, language services, IT and communications.
The division to which the intern is assigned determines the precise nature of the work to be undertaken.
The following are the areas of work
- Trade law
- Trade policy
- Administration (procurement, finance, human resources)
- Information, communication and external relations
- Information management
To be considered for the WTO Internship, you must:
- Be a national of a WTO member state or a country or customs territory engaged in accession negotiations
- Have completed his/her undergraduate studies in a relevant discipline and have completed at least one year of his/her postgraduate studies
- Be at least 21 years old and a maximum of 30 years old during the internship.
Internship Duration and Reward
- The WTO Internship will run for up to a maximum of six months
- Interns receive a daily allowance of (over $60) CHF 60 (including week-ends and official holidays falling within the selected period)
- Medical health insurance coverage
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form to be completed online
- Statement of Purpose
- Letter of recommendation
- Academic transcript
Method of Application
Candidates should submit their applications through the link below
The granting of an internship does not entail the right to a vacancy in another part of the Secretariat. Interns may nevertheless apply for any external vacancies. Deadline: Not Specified
Deadline: Not Specified