The scholarship is awarded as either a £5,000 or £10,000 fee waiver. The scheme is application based and awards are decided by a scholarship awards panel.
Eligibility criteria for the Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship 2022 entry
This scholarship is open to self-funded international fee-paying students regardless of nationality or domicile.
It is applicable for all taught masters programmes in the subject areas listed below:
- Chemical and process engineering
- Civil and environmental engineering
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Environment and sustainability
- Food, nutrition and dietetics
- Politics and international relations
How to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship 2022 entry
This scholarship is application-based. Surrey offer-holders may apply via the online form.
- Applications open 1 July for February 2023 starters
- Applications are reviewed monthly
- You must have an offer from the University to complete the scholarship application form.
Please note that this award can’t be combined with the International Masters Scholarship or the alumni discount.
For application enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for this scholarship application is 30 November 2022 for students starting in February 2023.
For all enquiries regarding this scholarship, please contact email@example.com.