Ottawa University Scholarships 2023 in Canada are now open for International students from all around the world. The University offers different scholarships for Undergraduate, Master’s, Ph.D., Graduate Diplomas, and Short Programs. It is a great chance to avail the Scholarships at Ottawa University. The university is well known for its quality education and established learning environment.
The University of Ottawa is a public research university located in downtown Ottawa, Canada. The University of Ottawa is one of the top-ranked and most prestigious universities in Canada that not only educates its students but also prepares them to specialize in their areas of interest. Students should have a strong academic background in order to apply for Ottawa University Scholarships.
- Scholarship Host Country: Canada
- University: University of Ottawa
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Eligibility: International Students
- Financial Coverage: Funded
The University of Ottawa offers a number of scholarships to both Canadians and international students for full-time undergraduate and graduate study. Applicants will be automatically considered for some of the scholarships offered by the University of Ottawa. The following is a description of the most generous scholarships offered by the University of Ottawa.
Eligibility Criteria of University of Ottawa Scholarships 2023:
There are many scholarship opportunities available to students at the University of Ottawa. Therefore, eligibility criteria would vary from program to program and scholarship to scholarship.
- Check eligibility criteria here for Undergraduate Degree Programs.
- Check eligibility criteria here for Graduate Degree Programs.
Due to the Different types of scholarships offered by Ottawa University, the application deadlines for these scholarships may vary. Please check official website.
Deadline for Undergraduates is 1st April 2023.
Deadline for Graduates is 1st February 2023.
How to Apply?
- Students must apply online by visiting the official website.
- There are some scholarships offered to students that do not require them to apply separately for these awards.
- Each student must create an account online and remember his/her login ID and password.
- Students should fill out the application form for the program they want to study and upload all the required documents.