Chinese Government SWUFE Scholarship is to promote mutual understanding, cooperation, and exchanges in various fields between China and other countries, the Ministry of Education P.R.C has set up this scholarship program to sponsor outstanding international students to pursue graduate study in China.
Chinese Government established two types of scholarships through the Ministry of Education – The University Postgraduate Program and the “Silk Road” Program.
The College of International Education, SWUFE in China is pleased to announce the SWUFE 2023 Chinese Government Scholarship – Chinese University Program (Category B).
- Host Country: China
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Accommodation | Monthly Stipends
The Chinese Government through the Ministry of Education P.R.C awards scholarships to outstanding international students to study in China, at various partner higher institutions in the country.
Chinese University Program, usually fully-funded, is open to graduate students of any nationality wishing to take up their studies at any of the part institutions. SWUFE 2022 Chinese Government Scholarship Chinese University Program (Category B) is therefore now open for interested candidates wishing to enrol at the College of International Education, SWUFE.
To be eligible for Chinese Government Scholarship Category B – Chinese University Program, you are expected meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport in accordance with the Nationality Law of The People’s Republic of China
- Applicants must abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and local government as well as regulations of SWUFE.
- Undergraduates (applying for master’s degree program) or postgraduates (applying for doctoral degree program) who will graduate in the current year must obtain a national recognized corresponding diploma before enrolling in the year of admission, otherwise, the admission qualification will be invalid.
- Applicants have had a national recognized bachelor’s degree (applying for master’s degree program) or master’s degree (applying for doctoral degree program).
- Applicant Age Limit: Applying for master’s degree program: 18-35 years old, Applying for doctoral degree program: 18-40 years old.
- Requirements of Language Proficiency: Applicants whose native language is English, or can provide proof of studying in a 2-year or above degree program in which the teaching language is English, do not need to provide a language certificate.
Duration and Reward
- 1. Tuition;
- 2. Accommodation;
- 3. Living allowance;
- 4. Comprehensive medical insurance.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
. Upload Documents
- Academic transcripts
- Recommendation letters
- Study plan proposal;It should be a minimum of 1000 characters or words.
- Valid language certificate
- Non-Criminal Record
- First page of personal passport
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigner (Attachment 2).
- ID photo taken within 6 months;
- Notarized highest educational degree or diploma certificate;
If the applicant has not obtained the degree yet, they should provide an official letter that states this student will obtain the degree before August 25th, 2023. This letter should be issued by the applicant’s current university.
- SWUFE 2023 Graduate Program List
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigner
- Commitment Letter of Non-Criminal Record
- SWUFE Application Guide for Chinese Government Scholarship Category B
Method of Application
All applicants should apply online, confirm the application information, and pay the application fee.
- Submit online application at Chinese Government Scholarship System (http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/register); The Agency Number of SWUFE is 10651).
- Submit an online application at SWUFE International Students Service System( http://swufe.17gz.org), and pay the application fee.
- Applicants shall guarantee the application information and documents are correct, valid, and authentic. Applicants shall bear the consequences caused by any invalid or inauthentic documents/information