Nigerian Breweries Women-in-STEM Training (pre-internship) program
This program is open to women who graduated with a STEM degree from a university in Nigeria in 2022. STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths.
This program is open to women who graduated with a STEM degree from a university in Nigeria in 2022. STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths. The aim of the program is to provide the following:
– Training opportunities to increase the employability of female STEM graduates
– Mentorship and networking opportunities to help these graduates advance in STEM careers, with an emphasis on Supply Chain
– Project-based work experience within the Supply Chain function at Nigerian Breweries for the most outstanding participants
Please note that candidates must meet the following criteria:
– Be fresh graduates from a Nigerian university (year of graduation should not be earlier than 2022)
– Studied a STEM degree with preference for Engineering, Mathematics, Industrial Science, Biochemistry, Microbiology and other related courses
– Have a C.G.P.A of 3.5 (second class upper) and above
– Available for and commit to all training sessions and activities
– Willing to provide supporting documentation as requested
– Willing to work in a brewery location
– Willing to move location without relocation assistance, if required
Please be assured that all information will be kept confidential.
Please click on ‘Next’ to start your application.