Embassy of France Scholarships is created to finance a Masters’s degree in a French university for the academic year 2023/2024.
Five grants will be awarded to the laureates wanting to pursue studies related to Computer science. The deadline to submit your application is set on April 16th 2023.
This program is funded by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, in collaboration with the French Ministry for Higher Education and Research, and implemented by the French Embassy and Campus France Nigeria.
- Host Country: France
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Accommodation | Transportation | Monthly Stipends
- Deadline: April 16, 2023
Students receive their IMES when they enter their first year at UBC, and the scholarships are renewable for up to three additional years of study.
The number and level of these scholarships awarded each year vary, depending on available funding.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Have Nigerian nationality and reside in Nigeria
- Be up to 35 years old
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in science/engineering/technology
- Have completed National Service
- Be fully committed to take up a course of study in France for the academic year from September/October 2023/2024
- French proficiency is not a requirement for application
Duration and Reward
- The scholarship covers two academic years if the scholar is admitted in M1, and one academic year if the scholar is admitted in M2.
- It caters to transportation, a monthly allowance, guidance to find affordable student housing and healthcare coverage throughout the program.Tuitions fees are to be covered by the scholarship recipients.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Copy of your international passport data page (valid for a minimum of two (2) years)
- Detailed CV
- Personal statement
- Bachelor’s diploma or equivalent
- Undergraduate transcript
- Recommendation letter from your university (not mandatory but strongly recommended)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.