Brandeis University in the United States of America is pleased to offer the Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP) to suitably qualified international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University for the commencing academic session.
The Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP) at Brandeis University, was established in 1958, is a first-of-its kind program bringing students from every corner of the globe to campus and engaging the entire community to be active global citizens.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Brandeis University, USA
Host Institution(s): Brandeis University, USA
Scholarship Worth: Full-fee Scholarship
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
Wien International Scholarship Program has brought over 894 scholars from 115 countries to Brandeis, and its graduates continue to be committed to Brandeis University and to improving the world.
Eligible applicants for this scholarship are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants must be international student.
- All undergraduate courses and subjects in science, the arts, politics, business, and the humanities offered by the university are eligible.
- Applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be active in extracurricular activities and other non-academic activities.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted into the university.
- How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP) to study at Brandeis University in the United States are required to apply using the university application portal.
- The applicants can also apply through the Common Application.
- Accepted students who fit the eligibility of the award will be considered.
- The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Official Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation
- School profile
- Work experience
- Financial documentation
- Statement of purpose
Application Deadline: Not Specified