SUNY Polytechnic Institute is offering the Wolfspeed Scholarships to high achieving students who are passionate about studying a degree program at the Institution. The Wolfspeed Scholarship at SUNY Poly will be awarded to students who are committed to working hard, willing to collaborate, and have a passion for innovation.
Details of Scholarship
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Awards: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not mentioned
Eligible Field of Study:
Undergraduate degree in the following STEM programs: Computer Engineering Technology, Electrical & Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Nanoscale Engineering, and Network & Computer Security.
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): Internet-based score of 79
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Overall band score of 6.0
- PTE Academic (PTE): Overall score of 53
- Duolingo English Test (DET): Total score of 105
- iTEP: Overall score of 4.4
1st August 2022
Application Process: Click Here to Apply