SIIT Scholarships 2023 in Thailand (Fully Funded)
SIIT offers various Master/Doctoral Degree programs in the field of Engineering and Technology. The Duration of the Masters degree scholarship is 2 Years and For the Doctoral it’s 3 Years. The SIIT Scholarship will cover the Full Tuition fee, Airfare Tickets, Visa Fee Airport Taxes Health & Accident Insurance.
- Scholarship Host Country: Thailand
- University: Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
- Course Level: Master’s, PhD Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Full Tuition waiver (Full Thesis Support)
- Living Allowance
- Round Trip Tickets
- Visa Fee and Airport Taxes.
- Health and Accident Insurance
- All International students non-Thai citizens can apply for an SIIT scholarship.
- You must hold an excellent academic record.
- To apply for the master’s program, You must hold at least a CGPA 2.75 in your Bachelor’s degree transcript.
- To apply for the Ph.D. program, You must hold at least a cGPA 3.50 in your master’s degree transcript.
- You must not have received any other scholarship in Thailand.
- You must have Good Health and Good Conduct.
The application deadline to apply for the Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology EFS Scholarship 2023 in Thailand isMarch 15, 2023.
How to Apply?
- There is a simple and easy application process.
- A brief overview of the program is available to all applicants on the official site.
- Candidates must submit their applications online and upload the required documents.
- You don’t need to send any documents through the post.
- Make sure you have all the documents ready before starting the application.