Apply to be part of the 4th annual global WorkplaceTech – BWCC Startup track, a three-round hybrid pitch competition to identify WorkplaceTech startups that are revolutionizing the way they work.
Startups will present their technologies in front of HR experts, business leaders, and SHRM members with a chance to win $50,000 and take their business to the next level.
The first round commences in March 2024, consisting of five segments focused on a distinct HR category. Five companies of the same category will be selected to compete in each segment.
The winner of each segment will then proceed to the semi-finals. From there, the top three startups will move to the final round to compete live and in-person at SHRM’s Annual Conference and Expo in Chicago, IL on June 24, 2024.
SHRMLabs’ Better Workplaces Challenge Cup (BWCC), powered by SHRM, is a global competition in search of the most innovative and game-changing ideas and solutions that are solving for the workplaces’ most critical challenges. Does your solution have what it takes to participate in the BWCC Startup Track Competition?
- An early-stage startup in the workplace tech, HR tech, Future of Work, or Human Capital Services market.
- A for-profit company established with a management team and a public-facing website.
- The company must be able to convey a business model and demonstrate traction, engagement, and adoption metrics.
- Must not have raised more than $5 million in total outside funding at the time of the application.
- The company cannot have earned more than $5 million in revenue at the time of the application.
- Workplace solutions must directly contribute to better workplaces.
Benefits of participation:
- Exposure throughout the competition in front of the largest HR network in the world, SHRM’s 325,000+ members across 165 countries who impact the lives of 235 Million global workers and their families.
- Expenses paid trip for two (2) representatives to SHRM’s Annual Conference and Exposition in Chicago, IL on June 23-26, 2024.
- A fully sponsored branded booth space in the SHRMLabs Workplace Innovation Zone at SHRM’s Annual Conference Expo hall floor.
- A $50,000 cash prize.
In particular, they will be looking for solutions in the following workplace market segments, though others are encouraged to apply:
- Workforce Planning
- Total Rewards
- Performance Management
- HR Operations
Deadline: January 15, 2024
Click HERE to Apply